The Embassy of Algeria in London informs the Algerian students at the United Kingdom’s Universities that the Scholarship renewal operation for the Academic Year 2022/2023 has started on 20 June 2022.
The modalities and conditions set by the Ministry of Higher Education (MHE) for the renewal of scholarships for the Academic Year 2022/2023 can be found on the links below:
1-Conditions for the Renewal of Scholarships:
The renewal is granted to students who have not gone over the regulatory period of support and who can justify regular pedagogical and scientific progress.
Scholarship renewals can only be granted to students with a maximum of (04) year of study allowance.
2-Scholarship Renewal Procedures:
The renewal will be decided by the MHE and the Committee of Scientific Experts of the National Commission of the Training and the Improvement Abroad.
Students are not required to attend the renewal process.
The Algerian Embassy in London does not have the authority to decide on the renewal of scholarships. However, the Embassy gives its pedagogical feedback on the student’s study progress and behaviour (reasoned observations).
3. Documents Needed to Renew a Scholarship:
– Application for renewal of scholarship (link below).
– Transcript of records containing the stamp of the host university,
– The follow-up form (sample to be downloaded here) duly stamped by the host institution.
– These documents should only be addressed to: email@example.com, with the following subject line: Name, First name, RENEWAL 22-23, University Name.
à For example BEDJAOUI Lynda, RENEWAL 22-23, University of Liverpool.
These documents must be sent according to the following model:
-Name and First name_fiche de suivi (for example: BEDJAOUI Lynda _fiche de suivi)
-Name and First name_relevé de notes (for example: BEDJAOUI Lynda _relevé de notes)
-Name and First name_demande renouv (for example: BEDJAOUI Lynda _demande renouv)
-Name and First name_information (for example: BEDJAOUI Lynda _information)
Only send your documents to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the documents by email at the Embassy is 31/07/2022. No document will be accepted after this date.
The Embassy will email each applicant a stamped follow-up sheet stating reasoned observations within (05) working days.
4. Scholarship Extension:
Scholarship extensions are not granted by the MHE. Scholarship holders are required to take all necessary steps to complete their training within the duration of the initially scheduled support.
Repeating a year is not permitted. Any failure will result in automatic suspension of the scholarship, which will be reinstated only after the student has passed to the next year.
Students finishing their studies are invited to complete the formalities for their final return within a period not exceeding three (03) months after their graduation.
For the modalities of returning to the home country, the student will have to directly contact the original (home) university.
- The scholarship is not renewed automatically. The renewal is decided by the Scientific Committee based on the student’s final results.
- The instructions should be carefully followed in order to best process your application.
- Renewal applications should only be sent to the mentioned e-mail address: email@example.com. Do not send copies to the other Department’s e-mail addresses.
- Requested documents should be sent in a single email. Do not send the same email twice.
- When writing to us, always indicate the following information at the beginning of your email:
-Family Name and First Name,
-Year of Study,
-University Name in the UK,
This will help speed up the process to answer your inquiries.
- The procedures for applying for a scholarship readjustment are identical to the renewal procedures. Please only indicate that it is a readjustment on the official application and the follow-up form sent.
- According to the Ministry of Higher Education, if you have been funded for 48 months of scholarships and/or 4 years of University tuition fees, you are not eligible for renewal procedures.
1,910 total views, 3 views today