The Embassy of Algeria in London informs the Algerian students at the United Kingdom’s universities that the Scholarship renewal operation 2021/2022 has started.
Here are the the modalities and conditions set by the Ministry of Higher Education (MHE) for the renewal of scholarships for the year 2021/2022.
- Conditions for the renewal of scholarships:
The renewal is granted to students who have not exhausted the regulatory period of support initially programmed and who can justify a regular pedagogical and scientific progress.
- Scholarship renewal procedures:
The renewal will be decided by the MHE and the Committee of Scientific Experts of the National Commission of the Training and the Improvement Abroad.
Students are not required to attend the renewal process.
The Algerian Embassy in London does not have the authority to renew scholarships.
3. Documents needed to renew a scholarship:
- Application for renewal of scholarship,
- Transcript of records containing the stamp of the host university,
- The follow-up form (model to be downloaded from the Ministry’s website) duly stamped by the host institution.
- An information sheet in Word, the model of which is attached to this email.
- These documents should be addressed only to: email@example.com, with the following subject line: Name, first name, RENEWAL, University, for example: MOUHOUB Fethi, RENEWAL, University of Westminster.
These documents must be sent according to the following model:
- name and surname_fiche de suivi (for example: MOUHOUB Fethi_fiche de suivi)
- name and surname_relevé de notes (for example: MOUHOUB Fethi_relevé de notes)
- name and first name_ demande renouv ( for example: MOUHOUB Fethi_demande renouv)
- name and first name_information ( for example: MOUHOUB Fethi_information)
- Furthermore, the original documents should be sent to:
Embassy of Algeria in London,
1-3 Riding House St, Marylebone,
London, W1W 7DR
Student Department/ RENEWAL
The last date for receiving the original documents at the Embassy is 03/08/2021. No document will be accepted after this date.
4. Scholarship extension:
Scholarship extensions are not granted by the MHE. Scholarship holders are required to take all necessary steps to complete their training within the duration of the initially scheduled support.
Repeating a year is not permitted. Any failure will result in automatic suspension of the scholarship, which will be reinstated only after the student has passed to the next year.
Students finishing their studies are invited to complete the formalities for their final return within a period not exceeding three (03) months after their graduation.
The renewal of the scholarship is not automatic. It is conditioned by the pedagogical and scientific results obtained.
The instructions should be carefully followed in order to best process your application.
- Renewal application should be sent only to the mentioned e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Do not send copies to the other Department e-mail address.
- Requested documents should be sent in a single email. Do not send the same email twice.
- When writing to us, always indicate the following information at the beginning of your email:
-Family Name and First Name,
-Year of study,
-University Name in UK,
This will help speed up the process to answer your enquiries.
Please download and complete this information sheet.
A webinar will be organised on Friday 16/07/2021 at 16:00 to answer any questions that may arise during this operation.
1,035 total views, 1 views today