The National Independent Authority for Elections (ANIE) informs foreign media wishing to cover the Legislative elections which will be held on the 12th of June 2021 that the deadline to apply for a provisional press accreditation is set from Wednesday 28 April 2021 to Friday 28 May 2021 (included).
The application for a provisional press accreditation is to be submitted to the Algerian diplomatic or consular missions in the country where the Headquarter of the media employing the journalist(s) is located.
The documents required for a provisional press accreditation application are as follows:
• A letter of the employer;
• A copy of the applicant’s press card;
• A copy of the applicant’s passport;
• Two (02) passport size photographs;
• The press visa application form (to be downloaded here);
• The provisional press accreditation form (download here);
• List of the audiovisual equipments (if applicable);
• List of the Provinces (Wilayas) in which the applicant wishes to cover the elections.
The ANIE’s Decision setting the provisional press accreditation procedures can be downloaded here.
Please note that journalists accredited must respect health measures and rules set by the government in order to control the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic.
393 total views, 1 views today